Ox Soy Beancurd Tarts 8
Ox Soy Beancurd Tarts
Calling all Tauhuay (Soybean pudding) fans! Join us this Chinese New Year in making these irresistibly cute Ox Soy Beancurd Tarts. Featuring a silky smooth tauhuay centre and a crisp buttery tart shell, bring something different to the table this year for your reunion dinners, or even gift these to your loved ones to ring in the Year of the Ox!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make and line crisp tart shells
- How to make soy beancurd filling (Vanilla and Chocolate flavoured)
- How to pipe decorations using chocolate
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will get to bring home 3 Original Soy and 3 Chocolate Beancurd Tarts
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the components, but will decorate and assemble their own tarts INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.