Kueh Bangkit Duo (Original & Yam) 5
Kueh Bangkit Duo (Original & Yam)
What is Chinese New Year without an array of traditional goodies to share with your family and friends? Not forgetting that classic Kuih Bangkit, a powdery sweet tapioca cookie that everyone tries to replicate but struggles with. Join us this festive period to learn not one, but two types of Kueh Bangkit to surprise your loved ones this Lunar New Year!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make Traditional Kuih Bangkit
- How to make Yam Kuih Bangkit
- How to prepare tapioca flour for Kuih Bangkit
- How to select the right coconut products for Kuih Bangkit
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will get ONE BOX of Original Kuih Bangkit and ONE BOX of Yam Kuih Bangkit.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.