Sea Salt Dark Chocolate & Raspberry Ripple Macarons 46
Sea Salt Dark Chocolate and Raspberry Ripple Swiss Macarons
Challenge yourself and fulfill your wish to make your own macarons! In this class, we will guide you in overcoming this fussy yet delicious treat! The macarons come in an all-time favourite decadent dark chocolate flavour with a hint of sea salt and a tangy creamy raspberry mascarpone filling with a tentalising raspberry ripples. If you are looking to indulge yourself or to make macarons as a gift, look no further!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a Swiss Meringue-style Macaron
- How to achieve the right consistency for the macaron batter.
- How to incorporate flavours and patterns in your macaron shells.
- How to pipe the perfect shape for your macarons.
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 21 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will EACH get to bring back between 24 to 26 Macarons, around 12 to 13 per flavour.
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to make the macaron batter, pipe and assemble their own macarons.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.