Coriander Mala Peanut "Fu Lu Shou" Cookies
What is Chinese New Year without some huat cookies? Fu Lu Shou represents happiness, prosperity, and longevity – the perfect concept to wrap around your CNY goodies this year! 🍊🍊🍊
Impress your family and relatives this year with these “Fu Lu Shou” Mala Cookies Trio! With something spicy, earthy, and sweet, there is bound to be something for everyone this CNY gathering!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to make Mala Cookies
- How to make Coriander Cookies
- How to make Peanut Cookies
- Piping techniques for cookies
- Rolling techniques for cookies
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work PAIRS to prepare their cookie batter but will pipe / roll their own cookies. Each student will go home with 3 bottles of cookies – x1 bottle of Fu (Mala), Lu (Coriander), Shou (Peanut) cookies.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.