Tiramisu Three Ways (KPMG - Private 6 Pax)
Tiramisu Three Ways
Check out these beautiful boxes of tiramisu perfect for gifting! This class is especially suitable for beginners who are keen to dip their fingers into tiramisu making. And for home bakers who are constantly faced with excess tiramisu ingredients, fret not, we finally have a solution for you! Come join us in this easy step-by-step class, and bring home THREE variations of our modern take on tiramisu as gifts for your family and friends!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make Ladyfinger sponge.
- How to make mascarpone mousse.
- How to make sesame seed tuile.
- How to make coffee anglaise.
- How to make chocolate crumble.
- How to assemble tiramisu.
- How to make straight layers in a tiramisu box.
- How to utilise basic tiramisu ingredients for other flavours.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will EACH get ONE Tiramisu, ONE Matcha Parfait, ONE Strawberry Trifle.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the sponge and mousse, but will assemble the products INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.