Taro "Steam-Baked" Brûlée Cheesecake 17
Taro "Steam-Baked" Brûlée Cheesecake
Craving for a “yammy” cake (pun intended) that is suitable for any occasion? Come join us as we make this very unique steam-baked cheesecake which is layered with our very own all-natural yam paste made from scratch and topped with a crispy caramelized sugar topping that elevates this cake to the next level!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to bake a genoise sponge
- How to prepare natural yam paste (Pre-prepared)
- How to prepare a steam-baked cheesecake
- How to brûlée cheesecake
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
- 6 hours of refrigeration required before consumption
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cake layers but will assemble a 6" cake INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.