Strawberry Milk Cereal Cake
Milk and cereal, a match made in heaven and as nostalgic as you would imagine. Revisit your childhood memories with this breakfast combination of corn flakes with strawberry milk, in the form of a cake.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make milk sponge
- How to make strawberry milk pastry cream (demo)
- How to make and store honey corn flakes
- How to frost a cake with fresh cream
- How to pipe designs on a frosted cake
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will EACH get to bring back one 6’ strawberry cereal milk cake
*Students will work IN PAIRS to make the cake & chantilly cream but will INDIVIDUALLY frost and decorate their own cake.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.