Squid Game Cake (Limited Edition)
For a limited time, you have been invited to participate in this exclusive class only at Baker’s Brew! Inspired by the Netflix show that has taken the world by storm, we present to you our rendition of this chilling game in cake form. Not only will you learn to handcraft a decadent Salted Caramel cake, you also get to take a crack at the famous Dalgona game that you hand-make yourself! How many references can you name on this cake? Join us in class to reveal the answer!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a Charcoal Chocolate Sponge
- How to make a Salted Caramel Buttercream
- How to make Dalgona from scratch
- How to frost a Buttercream cake
- How to decorate a cake effectively with multiple components
- Demonstration of salted caramel sauce
- Demonstration of Isomalt glass shards
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 21 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will each get ONE 6" Squid Game cake
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to bake, assemble, frost the cake, and make Dalgona candy.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.