Sakura & Uji Matcha Entremets 8
Sakura & Uji Matcha Entremets
Missing Japan and the beautiful cherry blossoms scenery? Inspired by the spring season of Japan, we bring you this duo of Strawberry Sakura and Uji Matcha layered mousse cakes that is bound to satisfy your Japan travel cravings!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to bake a lychee sponge
- How to prepare a crumble (pre-prepared)
- How to make a matcha and strawberry jelly
- How to prepare a sakura and matcha mousse
- How to pipe various designs using chantilly cream
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will EACH get 2x 3.5” Sakura Mousse cake and 2x 3.5” Uji Matcha Mousse cake
*Do note that preparation and mixing of ingredients will be done in pairs while assembly will be individual work
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.