Rose Scented Watermelon Cake 139
Rose Scented Watermelon Cake
A perfectly Instagram-worthy cake that is bound to impress your loved ones. The seamless hints of floral rose together with the sweetness of the watermelon creates an undeniably light and refreshing cake.
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to bake coconut sponge cake layers
- Make and prepare the rose-scented whipping cream
- How to slice a perfect round watermelon (demo only)
- To assemble and decorate their watermelon cake, decorating with fresh grapes, strawberries, almond slices, rose petals and pistachios
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cake layers but will frost and decorate their own 6" Rose Scented Watermelon Cake INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.