Pulut Hitam Cake 66
Pulut Hitam Cake
Pulut Hitam is a favourite local dessert made out of black glutinous rice and coconut milk. In our rendition of this dessert, you will be learning how to bake a light and fluffy Pulut Hitam chiffon sponge layered with Pulut Hitam rice. Complete this cake with a simple yet elegant frosting including sugar shards as decoration.
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare a soft and fluffy Pulut Hitam chiffon sponge cake
- How to prepare sugar shards for decoration (Demo Only)
- How to frost and decorate your cake with Whipped Chantilly Cream
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the components but will frost and decorate their own 6” cake INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.