Opéra Framboise 7
Opéra Framboise (Raspberry Opéra Cake)
A Traditional Classic Opera cake is usually made with a combination of coffee, chocolate and nuts. However, here at Baker's Brew, we have come up with our own twist to a timeless classic, using a medley of flavours such as Raspberry, Chocolate and Lemon, which is bound to have you craving for more. This elegant 7-layer cake consists of raspberry sponges, raspberry dark chocolate ganache and a lemon buttercream. To top it off, the cake is intricately adorned with gold painted musical notes as a tribute to the classic Opera.
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn the following:
How to make Joconde sponge (Known as a Decorative Sponge)
How to make a Raspberry Ganache (Incorporating Raspberry puree into ganache)
How to make Lemon Buttercream
Techniques on how to layer a cake evenly
- Decorating your own cake
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to bake the cake layers and will frost and decorate their own 6" Opéra Framboise Cake
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.