Class Details for Students
- This special collaboration class will be held at the Pit Stop at Plaza Singapura (#04-08D). Upon payment confirmation, further details on the location will be emailed to you by 1 May 2021
- The class content for this collaboration will be different from our standard Mother's Day Floral Cupcake classes held at our studios. However, our internal instructors will be dispatched to conduct the class, so you can be assured of the same high quality standard of teaching
- This will be a cupcake decorating activity for parent and child to enjoy, without the baking component
- Cupcakes, fillings and buttercream will be pre-prepared for students to mix colours and decorate their cupcakes
- Recipes for the cupcakes, buttercream and filling will all be provided in full
- Each participant will get to bring home 6 cupcakes. Aprons, packaging, recipe and ingredients will all be provided
- A physical receipt will be provided for participants to claim STAR$ via your CapitaStar App
Mother’s Day Floral Cupcakes
As Mother’s Day is just around the corner, we have collaborated with Plaza Singapura to come up with a bonding activity that you can do with your loved ones. The Pit Stop is a hipster and vibrant event space located right in the heart at Plaza Singapura. Come join us over the Mother's Day weekend to decorate your very own set of 6 Floral Cupcakes to show your appreciation for your Mum. These vanilla cupcakes are filled with a homemade mixed-berry filling that is not too sweet, tangy and refreshing at the same time.
About the Class
In this session, you will learn:
- How to mix colours and pipe various buttercream designs on cupcakes
- The application of fondant as a decorative ingredient
- How to roll out fondant, cut shapes and decorate them
- Duration: 2 Hours
- Type: Decoration only. No baking involved.
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided.
- Each participant will get to bring home 6 Cupcakes