Mother's Day Floral Cupcakes 6
Mother’s Day Floral Cupcakes
As Mother’s Day is just around the corner, come join us to bake and decorate your own cupcakes! Other than gifting it for Mother’s Day, you can learn and bake these as gift for your friends, family and loved ones. These cupcakes are filled with mix berry fillings, sweet and sour all in a mouthful.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to bake Vanilla cupcakes from scratch
- How to prepare a mixed berry compote from scratch (Demo only)
- How to prepare and pipe buttercream on cupcakes
- The application of fondant as a decorative ingredient
- How to roll out fondant, cut shapes and decorate them
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided.
- Each participant will get to bring home 6 Cupcakes
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cupcakes but will decorate their own cupcakes INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.