Lotus Biscoff Caramel Cake
This classy and minimalistic cake is inspired by the ever popular Lotus Biscoff Caramel Biscuits. We have incorporated this distinctive crispy, caramel-tinged biscuit into our very own take of a cake and we promise that it will be a hit for both adults and children alike.
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to bake a caramel genoise
- How to prepare salted caramel (Demo only)
- How to prepare a biscoff Chantilly cream
- How to frost a cake to achieve smooth sides and straight edges
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cake layers but will frost and decorate their own 6" cake INDIVIDUALLY
Do note that preparation and mixing of ingredients will be done in pairs while assembly of cake will be individual work.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.