Hojicha Raspberry Basque Cheesecake
We are introducing a trending and exciting twist to our classic Basque cheesecake. Combining the fragrance of Hojicha and marrying it with a tangy raspberry flavour, this combination will elevate your cheesecake to another level. The splash of pink adds a playful note to this creation too. Join us to create your unique burnt cheesecake!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to achieve the desired creaminess for your cheesecake.
- How to incorporate raspberry flavour in your cheesecake.
- How to create a two-tone marble effect in your cheesecake.
- How to create a burnt surface for the signature Basque burnt cheesecake.
- Duration: 2 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back their own ONE 6” Round Hojicha Raspberry Burnt Cheesecake.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the cake batter but will get to bake, assemble and decorate their own cakes INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.