Gluten-Free Carrot Cake 13
Gluten-Free Carrot Cake
Calling all gluten-free dieters out there! After months of R&D, we have finally added a gluten-free cake into our repertoire of recipes! Come and join us to learn how to make this simple, classic and nostalgic cake made out of freshly grated carrots, lots of walnuts and a delicious double cheese frosting! We promise that you will not want to miss this healthy and delicious recipe!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to prepare carrots for carrot sponge
- How to bake gluten free carrot sponge cake
- How to make double cheese frosting
- How to frost and assemble a 6” cake
- How to pipe carrot design using buttercream
- How to transfer piped designs onto a cake
- Duration: 3.5 hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and above
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided.
*Students will be working in pairs to prepare the sponge and frosting but will individually pipe their own carrots and frost / decorate their own cake
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.