Hu (è™Ž) said you cannot usher in the Year of the Tiger in style? Wow your family members with these im-paw-ssibly adorable tiger rolls! Not only will you learn how to make these delicious bak kwa bread, you will also be able to customise each tiger face to your liking! Perfect as a snack or paired with a slice of your favourite Ba Kwa, these meow-tastic soft rolls will be a roaring success at any gathering. Paws up if you’re in!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn how to:
- Make a milk bun dough
- Make a savoury soft roll
- Make character features on bread
- Incorporate filling into bread
- Dough kneading and dough proofing
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will each get to bring back ONE SET of NINE Bak Kwa soft rolls.
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to make, shape, proof, and decorate the bread.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.