Focaccia Bread Art
Focaccia Bread Art
Discover your artistic and baking talents, and have fun making and decorating your own focaccia! In this special edition of our bread making classes, you will be using your own handmade focaccia as a canvas to “paint” your unique edible art piece using a wide variety of fresh fruits and vegetables. The natural vibrancy of the colours and aromatic smell of this focaccia is sure to whet yours and your family’s appetite!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to knead and shape a focaccia, one of the trickiest breads to master.
- How to design and decorate the focaccia using fresh natural fruits and vegetables.
- How to prepare and cut the fruits and vegetables to shape for decorations.
- About the tips and tricks in bread making.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will EACH get to bring back ONE LARGE FOCACCIA BREAD ART.
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to knead, shape and decorate and bake their very own focaccia.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.