Au Naturel Rainbow Bagels
Present these naturally coloured Rainbow bagels with pride to your friends and family! Baker’s Brew proudly introduces the insta-worthy and widely loved Rainbow bagel; a treat that can be enjoyed sweet or savoury in transitioning hues! These bagels also come paired with a homemade onion cream cheese that is sure to brighten up your meals. Add a dash of colour into your day, with bagels 100% made with love!
Assorted toppings in the photos are for illustrative purposes only. However, you will be learning how to make a delicious onion cream cheese spread during the class.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make and shape bagels.
- How to poach bagels.
- How to naturally colour bread.
- How to make onion cream cheese.
- Tips to obtain a perfect rainbow twist.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will each get 6 Rainbow bagels and 300g of onion cream cheese
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the bagels and cream cheese, but work INDIVIDUALLY to shape and poach the bagels.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.