White Peach Charlotte Cake
This Mother’s Day, we bring you our very own fruity twist of a French classic charlotte cake. With a honey sponge and a peach jelly layered in between, this light and dainty cake will be perfect for any celebration.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to bake and pipe lady finger sponges from scratch
- How to bake a honey sponge cake
- How to prepare a peach jelly (pre-prepared)
- How to prepare a peach mousse
- How to assemble a charlotte
- How to pipe flower designs using chantilly cream
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will EACH get a 6” Peach Charlotte cake.
*Students will work in PAIRS to bake the cake layers but will frost and decorate their own 6" Peach Charlotte INDIVIDUALLY
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.