Raspberry Pistachio & Chocolate Hazelnut Éclairs 23
Raspberry Pistachio & Chocolate Hazelnut Éclairs
This is your golden opportunity to learn how to make these technical and classic yet dainty Éclairs, in a combination of two delicious flavour pairings. These Éclairs are generously filled with raspberry pistachio and chocolate hazelnut fillings, glazed with a layer of white or dark chocolate. There are endless possibilities once you know how to make a good choux base and we promise that you will be inspired at the end of the class once you bring home your beautiful creations to share with your family and friends.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a choux pastry base
- How to achieve the right consistency for the choux batter
- Piping techniques
- How to make pistachio ganache fillings (Demo)
- How to make chocolate hazelnut fillings
- How to assemble and decorate eclairs
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will EACH get to bring back 14-16 Éclairs, around 7-8 per flavour.
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to make the choux batter, pipe and assemble their own Éclairs.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.