Pulut Hitam & Orh Nee Tartlets 6
Pulut Hitam & Orh Nee Tartlets
Transform your local favourite desserts into tartlets with Bakers Brew! In this class, we will be sharing with you tips and tricks on how you can produce café-quality tartlets at home as well as how to prepare coconut panna cotta, finishing off with a coconut tuile. You will then assemble your tarts with a layer of Pulut Hitam Rice and for the other, Orh Nee (sweet yam) and gingko nuts!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make straight, neat, buttery tartlet shells.
- How to make coconut panna cotta
- How to cook black glutinous rice
- How to make coconut tuile (Demo)
- How to assemble and decorate tartlets
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with ONE BOX of 6 tartlets.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the tart dough and fillings but will portion and create their own tartlets INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.