Paddle Pop-Art Cake
Here is the chance to create your own edible pop-art! Have a blast from the past by splashing the rainbow colours from the Paddle Pop ice cream on this cake and have fun eating it too! The cake will certainly brighten up the dessert table and impress your loved ones with its citrusy and chocolatey flavours.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to create colours and design on your joconde sponge.
- How to create a chocolate feuilletine layer.
- How to make lemon curd.
- How to make white chocolate Chantilly cream.
- How to build entremets using the sponge as a decoration too.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will build and bring back their own ONE 6” Round Cake.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the cake batter, lemon curd and Chantilly cream but will get to bake, assemble and decorate their own cakes INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.