Orange Caramel Mousse Cake 4
Don’t know how to deal with the left-over oranges after CNY? Fret Not! Over here at Baker’s Brew we will teach you how to utilize it by creating an aromatic, tasty orange mousse cake with an orangey sponge, orange streusel for a different bite and lastly a burst of slightly bittered lava caramel.
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare an Orange Dacquoise Sponge
- How to make Orange Streusel (Pre-Prep)
- How to prepare Lava-Like Caramel (Dry-Method) (Demo +Pre-Prep)
- How to prepare White Chocolate Orange Mousse
- How to decorate your cake with dehydrated orange slices
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Do note that preparation and mixing of ingredients will be done in PAIRS. While assembly of your 6” cake will be done INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.