"Korean" Bento Cakes
Catch on the latest trend in cake design and celebrate any occasion with this cute and minimalistic Korean-trend inspired Bento Cakes! In this class, you will learn how to bake and decorate two bento cakes in varying designs! At the end of the day, you will be going home with TWO bento cakes to share or gift your family and friends, which is a perfect portion size to celebrate any occasion in our small groups during this COVID period.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a soft and moist sponge cake.
- How to whip up buttercream to frost the cakes.
- How to assemble, frost and decorate your Bento Cakes.
- How to write on a cake using buttercream.
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with TWO 10cm Bento Cakes.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the sponge and buttercream but will get to assemble and decorate their Bento Cakes INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.