Sourdough and Artisan Breads (FULL DAY COURSE) 15
Sourdough and Artisan Breads (FULL DAY COURSE)
Home bakers and bread lovers, we have designed this class especially for you! For one day, immerse yourself in a detailed class of starters, flour introduction, and step-by-step sourdough fermentation. Try your hand at decorative scoring and shaping artisanal breads. Come curious, come hungry, and come excited; sourdough has never been this easy! No prior experience is required, all skill levels are warmly welcomed.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to bake Sourdough from scratch
- How to bake traditional Baguette and Ciabatta from scratch
- Shaping and folding techniques
- Scoring and Sourdough decorative scoring
- How to grow and maintain your own starter from scratch
- Different types of flour and their uses
Students get to bring home:
- 1 Sourdough (500g)
- 3 Baguettes (25-30cm long)
- 12 Rosemary Ciabatta (6x6cm)
- Rye starter in an air-tight glass jar
- FAQ booklet on Sourdough, Starters, and Flour
- Time: 9.30am – 6.30pm. (2-hour lunch break included)
- Duration: 9 hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 21 Years Old and above
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided.
*Students will be working INDIVIDUALLY for Sourdough, and in PAIRS for Baguette and Ciabatta
*20% Discount is NOT APPLICABLE for Weekday Annual Members for this course
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.