Petit Four Cubes (3 Flavours) 3
Petit Four Cubes (3 Flavours)
Petit Fours are versatile desserts that are delightfully served alongside a nice afternoon tea. In this class, we will teach you three different flavours of this French dessert, namely: Matcha Cherry, Raspberry Rose & Cinnamon Banana. You will also be learning the technique of achieving the “magnum ice cream” nut chocolate coating which will elevate the design of your dessert to impress your family and friends.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to bake cube cakes in three different flavors
- How to make three different kinds of chocolate coating to achieve a “magnum ice cream” effect
- Tips and tricks on how to glaze your cakes
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will each get A Box Of 9 (3 flavors each)
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the Mini Loaf and chocolate coating but work INDIVIDUALLY to coat and decorate their own cakes.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.