Fresh Apple Plum Pie
This March, celebrate Pie (π) day with Baker’s Brew! Create intricate geometric shapes and lattice work with shortcrust dough. Additionally, learn how to make scrumptious pie filling with fresh apples and tart plums. Explore the art of pie design and crust in the process; don’t miss out on this opportunity to wow your family and friends with this Apple-ling pastry! Afterall, beauty is in the pie of the beholder!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- Make a shortcrust tart dough
- Cook an apple pie filling
- Line a large tart shell
- Lattice work
- Pie crust design and decoration
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work IN PAIRS to make the dough and filling, but INDIVIDUALLY to assemble and decorate your own 9” Apple Plum Pie tart.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.