Bak Kwa Chicken Floss & Pineapple Tart Éclairs 5
Bak Kwa Chicken Floss & Pineapple Tart Éclairs
Bakkwa or è‚‰å¹² (a salty-sweet dried meat similar to jerky) and the Singaporean-favourite chicken floss are commonly associated with the Lunar New Year. This Lunar New Year, we bring you a marriage of unexpected savoury flavours into sweet-and-savoury Éclairs!
There are endless possibilities once you know how to make a good choux base and we promise you will be inspired by the end of class! Time to indulge yourself and surprise your family with these exquisite goodies this CNY!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make the choux pastry base
- How to achieve the right consistency for the choux batter
- Piping techniques
- How to make the short crust pastry dough for pineapple tarts
- How to make pineapple ganache (Demo)
- How to make cream cheese frosting
- How to assemble and decorate eclairs
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will each get to bring back ONE BOX of 6 Bak Kwa Chicken Floss Éclairs and ONE BOX of 6 Pineapple Tarts Éclairs.
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to make the choux batter, pipe and assemble their own Éclairs.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.