Butterflies On Cloud Nine 16
Butterflies on Cloud Nine
Float to the skies with this dreamy two-toned cake! Swathed in soft hues of pink and blue, this whimsical cake is sure to send your heart fluttering alongside these delicate butterflies. In this class, learn about printing edible designs as well as upgrading your frosting skills with this delicious maple buttercream. With our step-by-step guidance, you no longer have to wing it with your homebakes!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make vanilla sponge and maple buttercream.
- How to blend colours on to a frosted cake.
- How to make wave designs for cake frosting.
- How to incorporate coloured swirls into sponge cake.
- Demonstration on how to make edible butterflies from edible paper
- Demonstration on how to make raspberry curd
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will each get 1 Butterfly cake to take home.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the sponge and buttercream, but INDIVIDUALLY to assemble and frost the cake.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.