Blackforest Morello Cherry Tart (Private 1 Pax - Shirley)
Blackforest Morello Cherry Tart
In a true Baker’s Brew fashion, we made an innovative twist on the classic black forest cake and this delicious cherry tart was born! In this class, we will teach you how to neatly line a fluted tart dish and make a morello cherry filling from scratch. We would also be sharing tips and tricks to making tarts and converting flavors into tart elements. You definitely do not want to miss this one!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make chocolate tart shell and roll them out evenly
- How to line a fluted tart dish
- How to make cherry compote and filling
- How to make dark chocolate ganache
- Tips and tricks to making fluted tarts
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will EACH get to bring back ONE 9” Blackforest Morello Cherry Tart
*Students will work IN PAIRS to make the dough and filling but will INDIVIDUALLY roll, line and decorate their own tart.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.