Artistic Ocean Coconut Tart
We’re going all out on summer vibes here with our Ocean Coconut Tart! A buttery crust with hints of toasted coconut filled with a creamy and vibrant coconut cheesecake filling, topped with a dreamy blue ombre layer decorated with waves. This beauty doesn’t just taste like a summer explosion, but it’s also a feast for the eyes!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make and flavour a shortcrust tart dough.
- How to roll and shape tart dough for larger pans.
- How to make gelatine-based cheesecake filling (We use Halal fish gelatine)
- How to extract and use butterfly pea flower in desserts.
- How to create a beautiful gradient ‘ocean’ and ‘waves’.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back one 8” Artistic Ocean Coconut Tart.
*Students will work IN PAIRS to prepare the dough and fillings, but will bake, assemble and decorate their own 8” tart INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.