A Berry Naked Cake
Strip down this fresh summer cake and dress it up with simple vintage piping! Learn to bake a moist vanilla sponge cake laced with bountiful blackberries and raspberries; fill up decadent layers with blueberry and strawberry pastry cream; get up close and intimate with piping finer designs onto the cake’s exposed layers! Finally, crown your masterpiece with a cornucopia of fresh berries in a luscious medley of sweet, sour, and tangy.
This class is a perfect introduction for those who are looking to advance their skill in piping designs and, of course, for anyone who loves berries and cream!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a berry sponge cake
- How to make lemon buttercream
- How to frost a neat naked cake
- How to do intricate piping
- How to use a variety of different piping nozzles
- A demonstration on how to make strawberry/blueberry pastry cream
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will each get to bring back one 6” Naked Berry cake
*Students will work IN PAIRS to make the sponge and buttercream, but INDIVIDUALLY to assemble and pipe the cake
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.