In this special Baa Baa Sheepz x Baker’s Brew Collaboration, join us as we make their signature cuddly pillows into edible sweet treats! In this class, frost up fluffy sheep and cushy sheep pillows frolicking with colour! We haven’t any wool, but leave with 1 box full of yummilicious cookies!
About the Class:
In this class, your child will learn:
- How to mix, press, and cut cookies
- How to use royal icing to decorate cookies
- How to use fondant, edible icing sheet, chocolate chips, and coconut to enhance iced cookies
- Duration: 1 Hour 15 Minutes
- Aprons, equipment, ingredients and packaging will be provided.
- Participants will work INDIVIDUALLY and EACH bring home 6 Assorted Cookies
- For children aged 4 to 12 years old.
- For children below the age of 7,it is highly recommended that a parent/guardian be on stand-by at our cafe or within the mall at all times.
- If you want to join your child in the class, you will need to sign up for 2 pax and key in the promotion code 2023BUDDY50% *
- This will entitle the accompanying parent to a 50% discount and both Parent and Child will be making ONE set together.
*only applicable for Parent-Child arrangement
Terms and Conditions:
- Duration of class might be extended
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully to secure your booking.
- Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been made.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfer to another class will be given. Payment will be forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances.
- We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us in advance with their details.
- If the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to get a refund or attend another class of the same value.