Rainbow Kueh Lapis Legit
No Chinese New Year celebration is whole without Kueh Lapis! This year, savor our Rainbow Kueh Lapis made with the renowned Wijsman Dutch Butter. Every layer of this cake is carefully grilled, resulting in the recognizable striped pattern and a deliciously toasty brown crust. Although the baking and layering process of the lapis legit cake demands effort, be confident that each bit of work invested in creating this cake is genuinely worthwhile!
About the Course
In this course, you will learn:
- How to mix and prepare your batter
- How to achieve consistent and even layers
- How to control the oven to bake your Kueh Lapis
- How to create Rainbow Kueh Lapis
- Duration: 3.5 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to prepare their batter and will get to bring home a 6” Kueh Lapis each.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.