Pineapple Prosperity Cake
Embark on a journey of refined taste with our Pineapple Prosperity Cake. Each layer of velvety vanilla sponge whispers sophistication, embracing a divine blend of coconut namaleka, pineapple confit, and a touch of lime curd. The cake, gracefully encased in a timeless meringue, is artfully torched to a golden perfection. Adorned with meticulously crafted chocolate compound leaves, this dessert is a symphony of classic flavours, offering a taste of timeless elegance with every sumptuous slice.
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make and shape the vanilla sponge
- How to make pineapple confit
- How to make the chocolate leafs
- How to make, pipe and torch the meringue
- How to make lime curd (Demo)
- Duration: 3.5Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with ONE 6 INCH PINEAPPLE SHAPE CAKE
*Cake is approximately 20-30CM tall*
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the components but assemble their cake INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.