Thrill-seekers (and Coriander lovers)! We’ve got a special surprise for you; Singapore’s very first Coriander Cake*! Two layers of lemon coriander cake filled with passionfruit curd and coriander crumble. Picture this: the fresh crunch of coriander meets the citrus zest of lemon, dances with the tartness of passionfruit, and results in a bright, tangy-sweet combination that's just divine.
Frosted with buttercream and adorned with coriander, coriander and more coriander? The ultimate cake for coriander lovers.
About the Course
By attending this course, you will learn:
- How to prepare passionfruit curd (Demonstration)
- How to prepare coriander crumble (Demonstration)
- How to bake soft and moist lemon coriander cake
- Make and prepare swiss meringue buttercream.
- To assemble and frost a layered cake with buttercream.
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with one 6” diameter round cake
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the cake batter and frosting but assemble and decorate their own cakes INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.