Quiche is a savory egg custard baked in a flaky pie crust shell. It is topped with combination of milk and heavy cream for the richest, creamiest filling. The add-ins vary and can include meats, seafood, cheese, spices, and vegetables.
Join us today and learn this quiche filled with tomatoes, cucumber, potatoes, spinach, and mozzarella cheese to compliment the flavors!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to prepare tart crust from scratch
- How to prepare quiche fillings
- How to assemble and shape a quiche
- Duration: 3 Hours
- Type: Full Hands-on
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the tart crust and filling but will assemble their own quiches INDIVIDUALLY
*Each student goes home with ONE Approx 6” quiche
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.