They say diamonds are a girls’ best friend, but pearls are a woman’s!
This Mother’s Day, treat you and your mum to this duo of pearlescent beauties in the form of Ispahan entremets. Inspired by Pierre Hermé’s classic flavour combination of Raspberry, Lychee, and Rose, these sweet delights are sweet to the end as they blossom in flavour and texture with every taste. Learn baking and decoration techniques that are easily replicated for home, but better yet, spend this fruitful time celebrating motherly love and the art of patience. Have a Happy Mother’s Day right here at Baker’s Brew!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn how to:
- Mix and bake a lychee sponge
- Prepare a feuilletine mix with white chocolate ganache
- Make rose/lychee jelly
- Prepare a rose/lychee mousse
- Neatly assemble an Entremet
- Make simple chocolate decoration with compound chocolate
- Make a Tuile (demonstration if time allows)
- Pipe a buttercream Rose (buttercream is done in advance, piping only)
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will EACH get 2x 3” Rose Mousse Entremet and 2x 3” Raspberry Mousse Entremet
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.