Ondeh Ondeh Lapis Legit 11
Ondeh Ondeh Lapis Legit
Putting a local twist on an indulgent Chinese New Year favourite, we bring to you our Ondeh Ondeh Lapis Legit with fragrant pandan cake layers amongst streaks of gula melaka coconut layers. Made with the famous Wijsman Dutch Butter, this treat will be perfect for gifting during CNY visiting, or simply sharing slices with friends and relatives at home. A must-have this visiting season!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to flavour the cake layers with pandan and gula melaka.
- How to achieve consistent and even layers
- How to control the oven to bake your Kueh Lapis
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with one square 6” lapis cake.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the batter, but assemble and bake their lapis cakes individually.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.