Mocha Meringue Cake 10
Mocha Meringue Cake
Calling all coffee lovers! Get your caffeine fix with this stunning cake that features a fluffy mocha sponge cake filled with rich espresso ganache and topped with a torched meringue that perfectly balances out the bittersweet coffee notes. Come learn the secrets to making a perfect Swiss meringue, including how to stabilize it and how to create a rustic swirl design and a beautiful torched finish. Perfect for satisfying your coffee cravings any time of the day!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a soft mocha sponge made with melted chocolate.
- How to incorporate different coffee forms into multiple components of the cake.
- How to make a stable and fluffy swiss meringue, and how to torch it perfectly.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with one 6” diameter cake
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the cake batter and swiss meringue, but assemble and decorate their own cakes INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.