Cookies and Cream Cheesecake 9
Taking one of our favorite classic cheesecake flavours to a new level, this monotone striped beauty is a reinvented classic for you to experience all the individual layers and textures - from a black cocoa joconde, to Oreo biscuits, to no-bake cheesecake layers! Join us in turning this family-favourite biscuit into your newest family-favourite dessert!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make a black cocoa joconde sponge.
- How to make a light no-bake cheesecake filling
- How to construct even and thin layers during assembly of the cake.
- How to create a marbled white chocolate glaze.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with ONE 6 inch square cheesecake.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the sponge and the fillings but will get to assemble and glaze their OWN cheesecakes.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.