Pandan Wool Bread - (Private 2 Pax - Belinda)
Pandan Wool Bread
This trending and unique wool roll bread gets its name from its intricate patterns that resembles rolls of wool yarn. This trendy bread does not only fall into the category of being "Insta-worthy" but it is also as delicious as it looks. In this class, we will be teaching you how to make a pandan and gula melaka dessicated coconut version of this bread. Don't miss this chance to learn the techniques on how to make this versatile soft and fluffy milk bread that can be filled with a variety of fillings!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make soft and fluffy milk bread
- Technique of achieving the wool yarn design
- How to prepare a gula melaka dessicated coconut filling
- How to fill your bread with a dessicated coconut filling
- Assembly and tips on proofing and baking bread
- Duration: 4 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will EACH get to bring back one 7" round Pandan Wool Bread
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to make the bread dough and filling, assemble, fill and bake their own pandan wool bread.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.