Fall in love at first sight with this stunning swirled Babka, with hues of fresh blueberry filling peeking through the golden-brown streaks of bread dough. (Although we promise making it is not as daunting as it may look!) Laced with beautiful blueberry swirls throughout a buttery enriched dough and topped with a tangy lemon icing drizzle, this bread-cake hybrid loaf is one that you can definitely make over and over at home with any fillings you have on hand
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make an enriched Babka dough.
- How to make your own blueberry filling from scratch (demo)
- How to shape the dough into a braided loaf.
- How to make lemon icing.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with one 9” long loaf.
*Students will work INDIVIDUALLY to prepare their Babka dough and assemble their Babkas.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.