Trial Class - Pistachio and Sticky Dates Scones 4
Scones are a staple, and they are easy to make regardless for breakfast or for tea. Baker’s Brew is elevating them to a different level and flavour in this brand-new trial class that is both approachable for beginners and for enthusiasts alike. Hesitate no more and join us to make this recipe part of your repertoire of baking recipes!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to incorporate nuts and dried fruits in recipes.
- How to make and shape wet and sticky doughs.
- How to bake your scones at the right temperature and setting in the oven for that perfect browning.
- How to design and decorate your scones for that high tea set look.
- Duration: 2 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with SIX
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the dough but will get to shape, bake and decorate their own scones INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.