CHIRPY THE CHICK 2
Chick out this adorably cute cake, available during this Easter month! In this egg-quisite class, learn how to assemble Chirpy from scratch using fluffy chocolate sponge and Kinder Bueno-inspired creme feuilletine filling. Peep at our special technique of frosting Chirpy’s unique silhouette and take home a cake that is simply too cute to eat!
Better yet, take part in our egg-citing in-class lucky draw that will have you hunting for the best Easter Egg! You definitely do not want to miss out on this chicky class!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make Brown Butter White Chocolate Ganache. (Demonstration)
- How to make Chocolate Sponge cake.
- How to stack stable cake layers.
- How to frost a Chick-shape cake.
- How to frost a cracked egg-shape.
- How to decorate a character style cake with chocolate and fondant.
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will bake and bring back one 6” tall cake
*Students will work IN PAIRS to prepare the sponge and chantilly cream but will assemble and decorate their own cakes INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.