Baileys and Coffee Cake (Contains Alcohol) 2
Baileys and Coffee Cake (Contains Alcohol)
Learn how to make and enjoy the smoothness of the Baileys with the aroma of the coffee in this special cake curated especially for Baileys lover. Baker’s Brew is proud to introduce our new classes incorporating the flavour and fragrance of alcohol in our recipes to bring our cakes to new heights. Don’t miss out the chance to savour them!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make an aromatic and delicious chocolate milk sponge cake.
- How to make a Baileys and coffee curd.
- How to prepare, assemble and decorate the cake using buttercream.
- How to design and decorate a cake using piping tips and other ingredients.
- Duration: 3 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided.
- Each student will go home with ONE 6” Baileys and Coffee Cake.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the sponge and buttercream but will get to assemble and decorate their cakes INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.