Artisan Fruit Paradise Tart
Bloom an edible flower tart from your kitchen and you will no longer need to buy florals! This fruity refreshing tart is layered with a berry soft sponge and a symphony of fresh fruits.
Learn the art of layering fruit slices as flower petals to brighten your bake and blossom your skills! Taste this delightful rainbow and add some colour into your baking repertoire!
About the class:
In this class, you will learn how to:
- Make and line tart shells
- Make a moist berry sponge
- Make Vanilla pastry cream (Demo only)
- Make Vanilla diplomat cream
- Assemble and decorate a tall-style fruit tart
- Duration: 3.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients, and packaging will all be provided.
- Students will each get to bring back one 6” Fruit Tart
*Students will work IN PAIRS to bake the cake layers and tarts but will assemble their own 6” tarts INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.