The Fraisier Cake, filled with luscious diplomat cream, is the epitome of elegance, combining layers of delicate sponge cake and fresh red strawberries. Get ready to tantalize your taste buds and join us to master the art of creating the exquisite Frasier Cake!
About the Class
In this class, you will learn:
- How to make genoise sponge
- How to make infused tea pastry cream (demo)
- How to make a diplomat cream
- How to assemble and decorate the Fraisier Cake
- Duration: 2.5 Hours.
- Type: Full Hands-on.
- Recommended age: 16 Years Old and Above.
- Equipment, ingredients and packaging will all be provided
- Each student will go home with a 4.5” Fraisier cake.
*Students will work in PAIRS to prepare the cake sponge and diplomat cream but will get to assemble and decorate their Fraisier Cake INDIVIDUALLY.
Please read our Terms and Conditions before you proceed to register for the class.
- Duration of class might be extended instead of the stipulated timings.
- Cleaning/Washing will be part of the baking experience.
- Fees for scheduled classes must be paid fully in advance to secure your booking. Your booking is only confirmed once full payment has been received.
- Once your booking is confirmed, no refunds or transfers to another class will be given.
- Payment will be fully forfeited regardless of the unforeseen circumstances. We recommend that you arrange for someone to attend in your place. Please inform us of the person who will be attending in your place.
- In the event that the minimum number of participants is not met, the class will be cancelled. We will inform you via email. You can choose to either get a refund of the class fee or attend another class of the same value.